All dates are subject to change due to weather, project readiness and/or unforeseen circumstances.
Work will significantly impact traffic, and in order to complete the project as quickly as possible, the following work will occur:
Wed, Oct. 25 to Fri, Nov. 10
- Both directions of Hwy 110 between Deleware Ave. and Hwy 3 are a single lane as crews complete work on the shoulder near both Sunfish Ln and Angell Rd
- Note: There may be times where motorists will encounter a delay entering or existing the Angell Rd. neighborhood. Flaggers will allow motorists in or out of the neighborhood when it is safe.
- Charlton St. is closed at Hwy 110 (City of West St. Paul project)
Permanent access changes
- Sunfish Ln. is a right in and right out to and from EB Hwy 110
- Angell Rd. is a right in and right out to and from EB Hwy 110
- Carmen Ln/Crown Pt. neighborhood MUST turn right towards I-35E and make a u-turn in order to access EB Hwy 110
Stay alert in work zones. Do not follow vehicles into a construction zone.