Environmental Assessment Worksheet released for Hwy 169, Hwy 41, Cty Hwy 78, and Cty Hwy 14 Intersection Improvement Project
Comments about the review will be accepted April 17 through May 17, 2017
ROSEVILLE, Minn. – The Minnesota Department of Transportation and Scott County invite the public to review the Environmental Assessment Worksheet (EAW) for the Highway 169, Highway 41, County Highway 78, and County Highway 14 Intersection Improvement Project in Jackson and Louisville Townships.
The proposed project includes construction of an interchange at the existing signalized Highway 169 and Highway 41/County Highway 78 intersection and a new overpass near the existing Highway 169 and Highway 14 intersection. The project also includes construction of frontage roads parallel to Highway 169, pedestrian/bicycle accommodations, and stormwater treatment.
The Environmental Assessment Worksheet (EAW) document states the purpose and need of the project along with the anticipated social, economic, and environmental impacts. Beginning April 17, copies of the EAW are available for public viewing during business hours at the following locations:
- Minnesota Department of Transportation, Metro District, 1500 West County Road B2, Roseville, MN 55113
- Scott County Highway Department, 600 Country Trail East, Jordan MN 55352
- Minnesota Department of Transportation Library, 395 John Ireland Boulevard, MS 155, Room 175, St. Paul, MN 55155
- Shakopee Public Library, 235 Lewis Street S, Shakopee, MN 55379
- Environmental Conservation Library, Hennepin County Library – Minneapolis Central, Government Documents – 2nd Floor, 300 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, MN 54401
The EAW is also available for viewing on the project website at https://www.scottcountymn.gov/608/US-169-TH-41CH-78-Interchange-Design-Pro.
Written comments will be accepted April 17 through May 17, 2017. Comments should be submitted to Rick Dalton, Environmental Coordinator, Minnesota Department of Transportation, 1500 West County Road B2, Roseville, MN 55113; or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request an ASL or foreign language interpreter, call 651-366-4720. To request other reasonable accommodations, call 651-366-4718; the Minnesota Relay service toll-free at 1-800-627-3529 (TTY, Voice or ASCII) or 711, or email your request to email@example.com.