- Westbound I-694 moved onto two (of the future three) lanes between Rice St. and Lexington Ave.
- The ramp from Rice St. to WB I-694
- The ramps between Victoria St. and EB I-694
- The ramp from EB Hwy 10 to EB I-694
8 p.m. Fri, Oct, 20 to 5 a.m. Mon, Oct. 23
- SB I-35E between I-35 and I-694 will be closed
- Detour: SB I-35W to EB I-694
- Note: This is work unrelated to the Enhance 694 project
Sept. 24 through November
- EB I-694 traffic has been switched onto the two new left lanes. EB I-694 will remain two lanes between Snelling Ave. and I-35E until November, but the lanes are no longer separated by concrete median barrier.
April 11 through October
- WB I-694 is reduced to two lanes