Note: The closure of the ramps between EB I-694 and Rice Street is cancelled until early to mid-July after the July 4th Holiday weekend. More details will be available in late-June.
June 6 through early-July
- The ramp from Lexington Ave. to EB I-694 is closed and detoured
Detour: Continue on Lexington Ave. to Co Rd F to Victoria St. to EB I-694
June 5 through early-July
- The ramp from EB I-694 to Lexington Ave. is closed and detoured
Detour: Victoria St. to WB I-694 to Lexington Ave.
April 21 through November
- A third lane will be added to the eastbound interstate using the same technique on the westbound lanes: two lanes of traffic separated by a concrete median barrier. The inside lane with be a through lane and the outside lane will allow access to local roadways along the corridor between Lexington Ave. and Rice St.
April 11 through October
- WB I-694 is reduced to two lanes
- The ramp from Rice St. to westbound I-694 is closed