Current traffic impacts
There are currently no traffic impacts.
Upcoming traffic impacts
- Detour during culvert replacement beginning in May through early-June. Detour route is Highway 30 east from New Richland to Interstate 35 north to Highway 14 west to Waseca.
- Lane closures during paving with pilot cars directing traffic north and south. Delays likely.
Sign up for email updates on this project
About this project
Summary of work
- Resurfacing approximately 11 miles of Highway 13 from New Richland to about 1 mile south of Highway 14 near Waseca
- Six culvert replacements
- Guardrail upgrades, rumble strips on edge line and centerline sinusoidal or "rumble" strips
- County road intersection lighting
- Active Pedestrian Crosswalk Flasher System at Highway 13 and Thirds St. NE (Waseca County Road 12)
- Enhanced intersections striping at Waseca County Road 15, County Road 20 and Highway 30