Construction, detour underway
- Detour during culvert replacement started April 30 and planned to go through early June. Detour route is Highway 30 east from New Richland to Interstate 35 north to Highway 14 west to Waseca.
- Lane closures during paving with pilot cars directing traffic north and south. Delays likely.
Sign up for email updates on this project
About this project
Summary of work
- Resurfacing approximately 11 miles of Highway 13 from New Richland to about 1 mile south of Highway 14 near Waseca
- Six culvert replacements
- Guardrail upgrades, rumble strips on edge line and centerline sinusoidal or "rumble" strips
- County road intersection lighting
- Active Pedestrian Crosswalk Flasher System at Highway 13 and Thirds St. NE (Waseca County Road 12)
- Enhanced intersections striping at Waseca County Road 15, County Road 20 and Highway 30